30 minute Microlight Pilot Training Experience Flights in Nottinghamshire
• 30 minute introduction to the basics of microlight flight
• Feel the wind in your hair with an open-cockpit Flex-Wing microlight
• Tuition with an expert flying instructor counts towards your pilots licence
Buy Now (You will be redirected to the experience provider's website.)
What to expect from this Microlight flying experience...
Rules and Restrictions
- Minimum Age: 16 Years +
- Minimum Height: None Specified
- Maximum Height: None Specified
- Maximum Weight: 15 Stone / 95kg
Try your hand at flying in the open air with this introductory flex-wing microlight flying experience from Red Letter Days. Taking off from Worksop in Nottinghamshire with an experienced pilot on hand to show you the ropes, you’ll be flying for yourself in no time.
You’ll experience the unique thrill of an aircraft that is somewhere between a hang-glider and an aeroplane – and at just £55 it’s not just the stunning scenery that’ll take your breath away!
Where can I do this Microlight flying experience?
This voucher is for a Microlight flying activity provided by Red Letter Days, taking place at the following venue:
Anything else I need to know?
This Microlight Pilot Training Experience Flights voucher is not sold directly through FlyingLessons.co.uk - on clicking 'Buy Now' you wil be directed to the voucher provider's website to complete your purchase. This voucher is provided by Red Letter Days.