No products were found matching your selection.
Biggin Hill Airport (Bromley) Flying Lessons & Experience GiftsLondon Biggin Hill Airport is one of the capital's oldest aviation hubs, having been opened during World War One as a base for the Royal Flying Corps - the predecessor of the RAF. Nowadays the military presence is much reduced, while flying schools on site offer a range of lessons in planes of 2- and 4-seat sizes. For anyone based in South London, Sussex or Kent, this is a great location to start your journey towards gaining a pilots licence! View Map >>
Show Search Options
Important Information - Please Note:
- All pricing, availibility and location information on this website is taken from the experience providers' documentation and was correct at the time of publishing. It is the customer's responsibility to read all terms and conditions and voucher details on the seller's website before making any purchase.
- Images are included for illustration purposes only and may not depict the exact aircraft used by the experience provider. All photographs used under Creative Commons License.
- All flying lessons are subject to availability and early booking is advised to secure a preferred date and time. It is not possible to book a particular date and time before purchase.
- Some flying activities may only be available on weekdays, weekends or at certain times of year - carefully read all documentation before purchase to avoid disappointment.
- Flying is weather dependant and activities may be cancelled without notice due to inclement conditions. Lessons cancelled due to poor weather will be rearranged at a later date.
- All flying activities are taught by Civil Aviation Authority certified instructors where applicable (flight simulator experiences are not subject to CAA oversight).
- FlyingLessons.co.uk provides reviews and price comparison of vouchers for activities provided by third parties and may receive an advertising fee or commission from these parties when a voucher is sold.
- FlyingLessons.co.uk also directly sells a select range of vouchers for third party experiences but takes no part in the provision of any flying activities. By purchasing a voucher through FlyingLessons.co.uk you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the individual activity provider.