Showing 1–12 of 17 results
Thruxton Aerodrome (Andover) Flying Lessons & Experience GiftsThruxton Aerodrome outside Andover is the historic home of the Wiltshire Flying Club since 1947. These days you can find a great range of flying lessons in aeroplanes and choppers, and some particularly thrilling aerobatics experiences that will truly leave your head spinning! View Map >>
Show Search Options
Important Information - Please Note:
- All pricing, availibility and location information on this website is taken from the experience providers' documentation and was correct at the time of publishing. It is the customer's responsibility to read all terms and conditions and voucher details on the seller's website before making any purchase.
- Images are included for illustration purposes only and may not depict the exact aircraft used by the experience provider. All photographs used under Creative Commons License.
- All flying lessons are subject to availability and early booking is advised to secure a preferred date and time. It is not possible to book a particular date and time before purchase.
- Some flying activities may only be available on weekdays, weekends or at certain times of year - carefully read all documentation before purchase to avoid disappointment.
- Flying is weather dependant and activities may be cancelled without notice due to inclement conditions. Lessons cancelled due to poor weather will be rearranged at a later date.
- All flying activities are taught by Civil Aviation Authority certified instructors where applicable (flight simulator experiences are not subject to CAA oversight).
- FlyingLessons.co.uk provides reviews and price comparison of vouchers for activities provided by third parties and may receive an advertising fee or commission from these parties when a voucher is sold.
- FlyingLessons.co.uk also directly sells a select range of vouchers for third party experiences but takes no part in the provision of any flying activities. By purchasing a voucher through FlyingLessons.co.uk you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the individual activity provider.